Thanksgiving

We are entering the week of the Thanksgiving holiday. I know we’ll all be busy shopping, cooking, cleaning and traveling in preparation for Thursday.

I wanted to take this time to express my thanks to all of you who have supported me in my blog adventures for the last six months. When I decided to start a blog, I think I had a headache every day. Designing the site, trying to figure out what to say (I’m still doing that!), uploading photos, joining blog-hops…it was all so overwhelming.

And every time I’d push “publish” on post, I’d hold my breath. Is this any good? Will anyone come to read it? Will anyone comment?

And now, six months later, I still have the occasional migraine over writing. But I am constantly humbled and blessed by your support and presence here. I named the blog ‘Evangelize To Me’ because I wanted to learn from you as much as I wanted to write. Your insightful comments have added new ideas about post content, cited Scripture references, made me laugh, and added your own life experiences.

And that’s the best thing of all. When you relate some of your life to me, I get to know you better. I love that. We all have such important stories to share, and they announce the presence of the Lord in everyday life.

Thank you for joining me here. I am so grateful for every single visit. I love to see your smiling faces through the photos and your special icons in the ‘join this site’ section. But whether you are there or joining me on Bloglovin' or by email, know that I pray for all of you. And I know that God will hear me and bless you for the kindness you have shown and the blessing you have been.


When Thanksgiving Day comes, and I count my blessings, you all will be on that list. You are on notice though…you can never leave! Let’s promise to always evangelize to each other, and prove that God magnifies himself in us every day.